Thursday, December 10, 2009

Second Qualification

Thursday, December 10, 2009
Hello and welcome again!

Today is a beautiful day. Lets check out the second in the list of qualifications that I think anti-gurus share.

Anti-Gurus always think they are saving the day and helping people but end up accumulating Karma

In my opinion this is the most sad part of this pattern of thinking. This I think is the main reason why one goes to the extent of doing things against the Gurus. That people think they want to 'SAVE THE WORLD' whether it is against one Guru (in which case the person thinks that others should know about my "bad" experience and not go to him / the Guru should get punished for causing my suffering) or against many Gurus in which case it is just a sinister attack and the person thinks "Ooo. I just think the world is suffering because of these Gurus. So let me save the world". This would be the first case according to me.

The other case is when the person thinks. 'Its just neither. I just want to say out loud what I think'. These are the two cases that I can think of.

The first case (with the two subcases) easily point to the fact that these anti-gurus 'saving the world' makes them accept that they themselves want Gurudom and end up having one subconsciously'. As we saw 'Saving the world' is the Guru's job! and these narcissist anti-gurus' very claim is that they don't believe in that. Well, even a baby can come to the obvious conclusion. A Guru is a Guru who tries the best to save the world. anti-gurus just criticize and does damage to the true seekers.

ALL ANTI-GURUS accumulate HUUUUUUGEEEE KARMA

It is a huge poisoning of Dharma in my humble opinion. Their souls experience the 'Naraka' (hell) above the 'Garbhodaka' ocean.

First Naraka: There is a special mention of 'Asipathira' where the person who goes against the practise of dharma is tortured by devils by being ripped of each body part!. I wouldn't want even for an anti-guru.

More Narakas (hells) to come...


0 comments:

Post a Comment